Strictly no agencies
Based in Stirling, UK. Salary range – up to £45,000 depending on experience.
thinkWhere is one of the UK’s leading Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software and consulting companies. We are at the leading edge of cloud delivery for web mapping and pioneering geographic information systems using globally leading open source technologies.
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Senior Developer to join our growing team at the heart of Stirling’s technology ecosystem in Codebase.
If you have experience in any of the following we’d love to talk to you:
- Building user centric front-end web applications
- Designing and developing cloud hosted GIS applications and products
- Building and administering scalable databases using PostgreSQL/PostGIS
- Designing and developing API’s with Python
We’re ideally looking for some of the following skills:
- Python (Flask)
- PostgreSQL, PostGIS
- AWS, Elastic Beanstalk, Docker
- Version Control (Git) and Package Management (NPM)
- GeoServer, MapProxy
While experience in GIS is desirable, it’s not essential. GIS is our bread and butter and we can teach you all you need to know.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for home working
- Enhanced pension
- Lots of free social and networking events with the Codebase team and partners
So, if you’re a good team player, well organised, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, solving technical challenges and creating business value for customers, please get in touch.
Closing date is 5pm on Monday 24th February, with interviews being held the week after.