The thinkWhere team of GIS consultants has the breadth and depth of experience to make your GIS projects a real success.
Providing unrivalled GIS expertise, data management and specialist technical skills, the company develops and delivers innovative, practical and cost effective solutions.
The thinkWhere range of technical consultancy services covers every aspect of GIS strategy, implementation and use as well as project-driven spatial analysis work.
Our Customers Say:
“We were impressed by the Company’s honesty and professionalism throughout the development and implementation of our bespoke application. They helped us find the best solution and wherever possible they utilised existing products and even free applications from other developers.”
GIS & Database Manager
Top 5 Features
- Strategic, organisational level GIS consultancy
- GIS data audit and management consultancy
- GIS desktop and web consultancy
- Project and program management consultancy
- DevOps, Agile, system design and geospatial software engineering consultancy
Top 5 Benefits
- Independent and objective guidance and advice
- A highly experienced, multi-disciplinary specialist technical team
- Proven track record of delivering projects at local, regional, national and international levels
- Collaborative approach to working, supplementing your team
- Consultancy available from single day assessment to whole project delivery