thinkWhere offers Technical Support for Open Source technologies including QGIS, PostGIS, GeoServer and OpenLayers, with pre-paid Technical Support Plans to suit all budgets.
Backed by a professional Service Desk, experienced GIS consultants are on hand to quickly resolve issues under standard service levels.
These include defined response and resolution times, training offers, installation guides and regular communications on technology updates.
Our Customers Say:
“The Service Desk support that my team receives from thinkWhere is great. From solving complex problems to offering GIS-insider tips and tricks, the team provide invaluable assistance on a whole range of projects. I really like the fact that the thinkWhere team is made up of GIS professionals rather than just people who answer and log a phone call. It means that they’re able to immediately provide expert advice and they truly understand the importance of dealing with issues promptly and effectively!”
Senior Asset Management Officer
Top 5 Features
- Technical Support for Open Source GIS technologies
- Competitively priced pre-paid Technical Support Plans
- Screen-sharing and remote access tools to quickly and easily diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Details of problems reported and managed via thinkWhere’s online Service Desk system
- Training offers and discounts available under pre-paid Technical Support Plans
Top 5 Benefits
- Ability to log support calls 24/7
- Access to experienced team of ISO9001 certified GIS experts
- Cost and operational savings
- Standard service levels with defined response and resolution times
- Access to ever-growing online Knowledge Base